Service Management is at the core of any solution that AC3 puts forward and it is what we believe differentiates us from our competition. Service management is the component that ties the technical services to business objectives. AC3’s Service Management capabilities provide a comprehensive end to end solution with an overarching governance framework that ensures the solution will meet your business objectives now and into the future.
AC3’s Service Management encapsulates:
- Key Support Functions such as a central Service Desk, Service Delivery, Change and Configuration Management, and Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Formalised Processes backed by contracted Service Levels such as Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, Change Management, and Major Incident Management
- Systems, Tools and Records such as ITSM system, process mapping system, monthly Reports, knowledge management tools, and Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Mature Customer Engagement Model that includes a structured meeting schedule, Service Owners regular engagement, escalation process, as well as Governance Meetings and Executive Dashboards for the executive representatives of both AC3 and the Customer
- Continual Service Improvement that leverages the Customer engagement, Customer feedback, and tightly integrates with other lines of business such as product management and managed services, to deliver improvements to the overall Customer experience.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance covering ongoing management and maintenance of the AC3 ISO27001:2013 Information Security certification, organisation-wide application of Risk Management best practises, Business Continuity Planning, Contract Management for vendors and Customers, as well as alignment to legislative and Customer-specific policies.